The Holy & the Graces
From city docks to rural views
September 12, 2020
St Marys Marina Nr. Ormskirk
Click Here To Download
From the wonderful Salthouse dock in the middle of amazing Liverpool we will meander across the Lancashire plain. At the junction with the Rufford branch we pass lovely old dry docks and go down the branch to St Marys marina.
Passing into or out of Liverpool we pass by the Three Graces then up onto the Leeds Liverpool for a relaxing cruise before dropping down to St. Marys.
Along the way we will:
- spend a day in Liverpool to explore the great city
- take the new, in terms of the canal, link through the docks past the three iconic buildings of Liverpool
- drift through great countryside
- go down the lovely quiet Rufford branch
- see interesting canal architecture
- As ever, see some great wildlife