The Dales & The Sea
Large open waterways, scenery, locks, the Leeds Liverpool Canal, it has it all
Click Here To Download
This cruise combines the Cultural Wonders & the City & the Tideway cruises.
With the port of Goole at one end of the cruise & the gateway to the Dales, Skipton, at the other it encompasses a vast swath of Yorkshire.
Passing along large waterways to Leeds before stepping up onto the canal & making our way up into the dales.
Along the way we will:
- Have the opportunity to visit the Goole boat museum & historic port
- See large open vistas across the countryside
- Pass through Leeds city centre
- Go through many staircase locks, including the iconic Five Rise at Bingley.
- Visit the Unesco world heritage site of Saltaire with the Hockney gallery.
- Climb up into the wonderful Dales scenery & with its array of wildlife