The City & The Tideway
Leeds, river cruising, big locks, countryside & big ships
September 6, 2024
Click Here To Download
This cruise passes through Leeds & the port of Goole.
Rarely on a canal boat can you mix with sea going ships & pass through such a great city.
The delightful countryside, with Herons & Kingfishers, is a real surprise and there is ample opportunity for leisurely strolls or longer walks.
Along the way we will:
- Cruise through Leeds city centre
- Pass along canal, river and navigation
- Go past the remains of coal mines, providing a fascinating insight into the past of the canal
- See the massive equipment where the Tom Pudding barges were lifted and unloaded
- Go into Goole harbour and have the opportunity to visit the boat museum.