South Yorkshire Explore
Leeds, rivers, navigations, aqueducts and great scenery
Click Here To Download
In addition to passing through the interesting centre of Leeds and visiting the port of Goole this cruise wanders off down the South Yorkshire navigation.
An opportunity to see lovely countryside, a common theme to all our cruises, as well as huge lift bridges and great opportunities for a long walk or gentle stroll.
Along the way we will:
- Cruise through Leeds city centre.
- Pass along canal, river and navigation.
- Pass over the River Don on a fascinating aqueduct
- Go into Goole harbour & have the opportunity to visit the boat museum.
- Visit the under visited South Yorks navigation