A variety of waterways, wildlife & tranquillity
April 9, 2021
Reedley Marina Nr. Burnley
Click Here To Download
Through the Dales to or from Reedley Marina, this cruise has picturesque flights of locks & panoramic views for miles.
Passing through dales villages we make our way up to the top of the Leeds Liverpool with views worthy of the climb.
We meander around through spectacular isolated scenery, with Oyster Catchers, Curlew & Kingfishers for company.
Along the way we will:
- Go through Skipton, the gateway to the Dales.
- Stop at Gargrave, a typical dales village.
- Pass through some of the prettiest flights of locks on the system.
- Climb over the summit & have panoramic views across the dales
- See a plethora of flora & fauna.
- Go through the near mile long Foulridge tunnel