Mills & hills, big vistas & wildlife. What a surprise!
May 4, 2021
Reedley Marina Nr. Burnley
New Springs Nr. Wigan
Click Here To Download
“Wow what fabulous views, so unexpected”, that’s what our guests say.
This cruise passes through the old industrial landscapes of Lancashire & the incredible countryside so often overlooked.
With nature & the historical weathered architecture of mills this cruise really is an eye opener.
Along the way we will :
- Cruise along the Burnley mile across the rooftops of Burnley.
- Pass through the Gannow tunnel.
- See the historic mills of Blackburn & Burnley.
- Be amazed at the panoramic views of the great Lancashire countryside .
- See some wonderful wildlife. Swans, Ducks & Geese, we may also be lucky enough to see Kingfishers, Deer & even Llamas!