City, Abbey & Port
The City of Leeds, The Abbey of Selby and the Port of Goole
June 30, 2024
Goole via Selby
Click Here To Download
This cruise takes us on a wide variety of types of waterway. We pass along the River Aire, The Aire & Calder navigation, the Selby canal and the Knottingley Canal. Not to forget the port of Goole.
With huge locks on the navigation, huge ships in Goole port and the intimacy of the Selby canal, plus a glimpse of the mighty Ouse. This cruise truly has all types, including wonderful scenery and wildlife.
There is plenty of opportunity for those who want to walk and for those who want to watch the world drift by.
Along the way we will:
- Pass through many large locks
- Pass interesting relics of the working canal
- See the unique structures of the Selby Canal
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of remote countryside
- And of course we will see some great wildlife and lovely countryside views.